Prayer Warriors Needed!
Click here if interested.
Prayers and Praises
- 2/20/2017 Please pray for Anna who is having chemotherapy and wasn't feeling well and has asked to stop. Please pray for wisdom and healing. Pray for Clark, now out of his coma and beginning to eat food again. Pray for him to be able to stop the feeding tube. Pray for continued healing for Debbie who had the fall. She is doing better but still in a lot of pain. Pray for Susan and her family as she is diagnosed with Bi-Polar. Pray for wisdom for her and her family moving forward and for clarity on the decisions. Pray for Randy who is addicted to prescription medications. He was caught for shoplifting. Pray for him to get the help he needs.
- 2/17/2017 Please pray for our librarian Terry. She has a stress fracture on her foot and will be in a boot for six weeks with no driving. Praying also for her husband Don who is recovering from his car accident. He is doing better and will return to work soon. Please pray for Karen who has cancer and hospice is coming twice a week now. Pray for Karen's salvation and for her family.
- 2/10/2017 Please pray for Shannon who had a double lung transplant and might now need open heart surgery. Pray for wisdom as the decisions are made. Peace and healing. Please pray for a man who was just hospitalized and is not doing well. Pray for him as they are doing tests. Pray for healing and for the family. Praise- Dennis is doing better and has been able to eat again. He is gaining strength. Please pray for that to continue and that he will be encouraged and healed.
- 2/3/2017 Please continue prayers for Tim. His fever has passed and he is home now, praise God for that. He is continuing to have issues with more tumors. Pray for the tumors to shrink and that he would have more strength. Continued prayers for Dennis who is back in the hospital but feeling better. Prayers for health and healing and strength. Encouragement and rest for Lucille as well. Please remember those who are having bad days with Lymes disease. Strength and continued healing for Sue and others.
- 1/31/2016 Praising God that Denise had a good report and she is cancer free! She will be scheduled for colon surgery soon. Pray for all to go well. Wisdom for her doctors and total healing. Please lift up Tim who has cancer and how is in the hospital with the flu. Pray for healing. Pray for Fred who suffered with an infection in his leg and had an amputation. He is back in the hospital for another infection in the same leg. Pray for wisdom and peace as he has more tests done. Pray for his mother and family.
- 1/30/2017 Please pray for Rich in the hospital with a diabetes-related toe infection. Lift up Lorraine in the hospital, also diabetes-related issues. Pray for a young man dealing with an inoperable brain tumor. Pray for a woman who is dealing with early stage Alzheimer’s – she is in her 40's Wisdom for her doctors as they treat her. Continued prayers for Dennis who is doing better today. Pray for continued strength. Pray for Judie who has bronchitis. Pray for healing. Continued prayer for Jeanie who had her second round of chemotherapy for breast cancer. She is doing well. She is thanking God for no nausea.
- 1/25/2016 Please be praying for Coleman who is dealing with cancer of lymph nodes in his leg. The cancer has spread throughout his body. Pray for healing and that a new treatment they are trying will be successful. Please continue to pray for strength and healing for Dennis. Pray for encouragement and energy to move about which is good for him.
- 1/16/2017 Pray for Ron who is a logger and had an accident. His arm was badly hurt and he had surgery. Praising God there is no infection. Please continue to pray for his healing. For the pain and that he will be able to use the arm fully again. Please pray for Monte's father as he has dementia. Pray for the family as well. Please pray for Maureen as she will be having surgery on the 27th. Pray for healing and wisdom for her doctors.
- 1/12/2017 Praise God Eloise is doing better. She has lost 8 pounds of fluid on her new medication. She is breathing much better. Please continue to pray. Her husband is in the hospital as he gets a new cancer treatment. Continued prayers for Jeanie who is starting her chemotherapy. Pray for healing and strength. Continued prayers for Dennis who is home again. Pray for strength and wisdom.
- 1/10/2016 Please lift up Bob who is looking for a new living arrangement and would like to find a good Christian room mate. Pray for a boldness and strength as he addresses an issue with a family member. Praise report for Don, after the car accident he is healing very well. Pray for continued healing and for all medical expenses and vehicle replacement to work out.